Last minute deal January 06 - January 31 2019 (the discount will be made upon booking).
Amaranth 1, a stunning waterfront apartment in close proximity to Grand-Bay, MauritiusAmaranth 1 and Amaranth 2 together occupy an entire floor of a stylish, modern building consisting entirely of 4 rental apartments. Both apartments belong to the same owner.
This wonderful apartment in Pérèybere, 1.5 km from the center of Grand-Bay, overlooks a beautiful white sand beach and turquoise lagoon, perfect for swimming and water sports.
Located on the first floor, with 3 air-conditioned bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms, Amaranth 1 offers breathtaking views over Mauritius beautiful northern islets, including the Coin de Mire, a local landmark.
The buildings roof has been turned into a leisure area boasting a large slate-tiled infinity pool for the exclusive enjoyment of the buildings residents.
Our staff is at your disposal and will ensure that the apartment is cleaned and Mayntained throughout your stay. Our aim is for you to enjoy a pleasurable and relaxing holiday in this exceptional setting.
Amaranth 1 room descriptions and capacity6 adults + 1 baby
3 air-conditioned bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms
1. Master bedroom with stunning views over the lagoon - Air-conditioned
- 1 double four-poster bed
- 1 infant cot, if required
- A flat screen TV and satellite channel subscription
- An en-suite bathroom including a bathtub and Italian shower, twin sinks and a separate WC
- Large closet equipped with a safe
2. Guest room 1 - Air-conditioned
- 2 single beds
- En-suite bathroom with shower, sink and WC
3. Guest room 2 - Air-conditioned
- 1 double bed
- En-suite bathroom with shower, sink and WC
The Amaranth 1 apartment, located in Péreybère, MauritiusAmaranth 1 is located on the sea in Péreybère, an area 1,5 km from the centre of Grand-Bay on Mauritiuss northern coast. It is in close proximity to a large number of amenities including supermarkets, shops, restaurants and nightclubs. Péreybère is just over an hour's drive from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
In addition, a large number of tourist activities are available in Péreybère and Grand-Bay, including:
- Boat rides and excursions to the northern islands
- Water sports such as snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walking
- Sports fishing
- Golf and horse riding via Grand-Bays tour operators
Tourist attractions in the wider region include the Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, the Château de Labourdonnais and its orchards and l'Aventure du Sucre sugar museum, where visitors can discover the history of the commodity, one that is deeply entwined with that of the country.
Amaranth 1, a luxury apartment by the sea in MauritiusAmaranth 1 offers spectacular, uninterrupted views over the glittering blue expanse of the Indian Ocean, with a fine sand beach at the waters edge. The dining rooms bay windows fold away completely, creating a seamless, airy space to the glass-panelled terrace railings.
If you prefer the pool to the beach, the infinity pool on the roof offers a fantastic setting for entertainment and relaxation. Sunbeds and parasols are arranged on a number of different levels to offer you the utmost privacy.
The view from the pool is spectacular: in the distance, the angular form of the Coin de Mire juts out of a turquoise sea dotted with white sails. Residents can also make use of a shower room located next to the swimming pool.
- 165 m² of living space
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms able to accommodate 6 adults and 1 baby
- 3 en-suite bathrooms, including a bath in the master bathroom
- Fully-equipped open-plan kitchen, including a dishwasher and a Nespresso machine
- Living area with a sofa and matching armchairs
- Dining room table able to seat 8 people
- TV room with a large corner sofa
- Infinity pool on the roof (5 m x 3 m with a depth of 1.20 m) equipped with sunbeds and parasols
- Covered terrace with sunbeds offering a spectacular view over the lagoon. Also equipped with a dining table seating 6 people
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Weber barbecue
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 flat-screen televisions with complimentary access to satellite channels
- Bedlinen and towels (sheets, bath and beach towels)
- Alarm system
- Hair dryer
Amaranth 1 staffWorking hours: 9am to 3pm Monday to Saturday, except holidays.
The housekeeper and cook have worked at the apartment since it was first built. Their responsibilities include:
- Household cleaning
- Laundry excluding ironing
- Preparation of one meal a day (lunch or dinner), cooked in advance
Tenants are responsible for purchasing groceries.
Our staff fees are included in the apartment's rental. Tipping is discretionary. If you would like to leave a tip, we recommend the equivalent of €5 per day.
Note that for the festive end of year period, there will be no service from December 24 at noon until December 25 inclusively and from December 31 at noon until January 2 inclusively. Kindly note that in Mauritius, 25th December, January 1st and 2nd are bank holidays.
Apartment Amaranth 1 - Rates 2018 per night
|No. of guests||01-30 June
|16 January-30 April
01 July-31 August
15 October-14 December
|15 December-15 January|
*If your party includes several children under 4 years of age, a discretionary fee may apply.