Mirage 2, a stunning waterfront apartment close to the centre of Grand-Bay, MauritiusMirage 2 is located in the same stylish, modern building as Amaranth 1 and Amaranth 2. The build consists entirely of 4 rental apartments. Mirage 2 is located on the ground floor, with direct access to the garden and the beach.
This wonderful apartment in Péreybère, 1,5 km from the centre of Grand-Bay, overlooks a beautiful white sand beach and turquoise lagoon, perfect for swimming and water sports.
Located on the first floor, with 3 air-conditioned bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms, Mirage 2 offers breath-taking views over Mauritius beautiful northern islets, including the Coin de Mire, a local landmark.
The buildings roof has been turned into a leisure area boasting a large slate-tiled infinity pool for the exclusive enjoyment of the buildings residents.
Our staff is at your disposal and will ensure that the apartment is cleaned and maintained throughout your stay. Our aim is for you to enjoy a pleasurable and relaxing holiday in this exceptional setting.
Mirage 2 room descriptions and capacity6 adults + 1 baby
3 air-conditioned bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms
1. Master bedroom with stunning views over the lagoon - Air-conditioned
- 1 double four poster bed (1.60m)
- 1 cot suitable for infants, if required
- A flat screen TV and satellite channel subscription
- An en-suite bathroom including a bathtub and Italian shower, twin sinks and a separate WC
- Large closet equipped with a safe
2. Guest room 1 - Air-conditioned
- 2 single beds
- En-suite bathroom with shower, sink and WC
3. Guest room 2- Air-conditioned
- 1 double bed
- En-suite bathroom with shower, sink and WC
The Mirage 2 apartment, located in Péreybère, MauritiusThe Mirage 2 apartment, close to all facilities, shops, supermarkets, restaurants and nightclubs, is located on the seafront in Péreybère, 1.5 km from the center of Grand-Bay on the north coast of Mauritius. Péreybère is just over an hour's drive from SSR Airport.
A large number of tourist activities are available in Péreybère and Grand Bay, including:
- Boat excursions to the northern islands
- Water sports such as snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walking
- Sports fishing
- Golf and horse riding via Grand-Bays tour operators
Tourist attractions in the wider region include the Pamplemousses Botanical Garden; the Château de Labourdonnais and its orchards; and l'Aventure du Sucre sugar museum, where visitors can discover the history of the sweet substance, one that is deeply entwined with that of the country.
Mirage 2, a luxury apartment by the sea in MauritiusYou'll be charmed by this luxury apartments direct access to the beach, its garden elevated slightly above the shoreline and the breath-taking views it offers over the Indian Ocean. Youll enjoy a view of the legendary Coin de Mire and of the fleet of pleasure boats setting sail for the northern islets every morning.
If you prefer the pool to the beach, the infinity pool on the roof offers a fantastic setting for entertainment and relaxation. Sunbeds and parasols are arranged on a number of different levels to offer you the utmost privacy.
The view from the pool is spectacular: in the distance, the angular form of the Coin de Mire juts out of a turquoise sea dotted with white sails. Residents can also make use of a shower room located next to the swimming pool.
- 165 m² of living space
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms able to accommodate 6 adults and 1 baby
- 3 en suite bathrooms, including a bath in the master bathroom
- Fully-equipped open-plan kitchen, including a dishwasher and a Nespresso machine
- Living area with a sofa and matching armchairs
- Dining room table able to seat 8 people
- TV room with a large corner sofa
- Infinity pool on the roof (5 m x 3 m with a depth of 120 m) equipped with sunbeds and parasols
- Covered terrace with sunbeds offering a spectacular view over the lagoon. Also equipped with a dining table seating 2 people
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Weber barbecue
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 flat-screen televisions with complimentary access to satellite channels
- Bedlinen and towels (sheets, bath and beach towels)
- Alarm system
- Hair dryer
Mirage 2 staffWorking hours: 9am to 3pm Monday to Saturday, except holidays.
The housekeeper and cook will delight you with typically Mauritian fare. Her responsibilities include:
- Household cleaning
- Laundry excluding ironing
- Preparation of one meal a day (lunch or dinner), cooked in advance
Tenants are responsible for purchasing groceries.
Our staff fees are included in the apartments rental. Tipping is discretionary. If you would like to leave a tip, we recommend the equivalent of €5 per day.
Note that for the festive end of year period, there will be no service from December 24 at noon until December 25 inclusively and from December 31 at noon until January 2 inclusively. Kindly note that in Mauritius, 25th December, January 1st and 2nd are bank holidays.
Apartment Mirage 2 - Rates 2018 per night
|No. of guests||01-30 June
|16 January-30 April
01 July-31 August
15 October-14 December
|15 December-15 January|
*If your party includes several children under 4 years of age, a discretionary fee may apply.