Tropical Temptation, a beautiful villa in which the living is easyAre you looking for your own little piece of paradise; a private and sophisticated retreat ? Your search is over: enjoy an enchanting getaway on a Mauritian beach with those who are closest to you. Villa Tentation Tropicale is for just what youve been waiting for !
The villa is located in Belle Mare, on Mauritius celebrated east coast. It is located in a sheltered cove, nestled between one of the Indian Oceans finest hotels and a legendary Mauritian golf course .
Let yourself succumb to the charm and the tropical temptations of this beautiful thatched villa...
5 air-conditioned bedrooms
4 en-suite bathrooms
1 additional guest bedroom
1. Bedroom 1 (guest bedroom) - Air-conditioned
- 1 double bed (2m2)
-1 separate bathroom with rain shower
2. Bedroom 2 (master bedroom) with a private balcony - Air-conditioned
- 1 double bed (2m2)
- 1 infant cot and high chair
- 1 en-suite bathroom with a bathroom and separate WC
3. Bedroom 3 (guest bedroom) - Air-conditioned
- 1 double bed (1.8m)
- 1 en-suite bathroom with rain shower and separate WC
4. Bedroom 4 (guest bedroom) - Air-conditioned
- 1 double bed (1.8m)
- 1 en-suite bathroom
4. Bedroom 5 (guest bedroom) - Air-conditioned
- 2 single beds
- 1 en-suite bathroom
Villa Tropical Temptation location and nearby activitiesMauritius is renowned for its astounding natural beauty and wholesome environment. Although the island's first hotels were located on its east coast, the area has remained natural and wild thanks to careful development. Villa Tropical Temptation is set on the beach in Belle Mare, 400 meters from the famous Le One & Only Saint Géran hotel.
The area offers a variety of water-based activities, including:
- Boat trips and excursions to the northern islets
- Sports fishing
- Pleasure boating
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Windsurfing, kitesurfing and sailing
- Boat trips, in speedboats or catamarans, to snorkel in the turquoise lagoon; see the Grande Rivière Sud-Est and its charming waterfall; or picnic on l'île
aux Cerfs, an emblem of Mauritius, with its white sand beach, beach bar, boutiques and sun-filled activities geared towards holiday-makers.
Some of the world's most famous hotels are located in the close proximity to the villa.
Residents therefore have access to:
- Excellent restaurants and bars
- Diving and water sports centres
- Exceptional golf courses
A few kilometres away, natural reserves and parks such as the Domaine de l'Étoile and the Vallée de Ferney offer outdoor activities including:
- Horse riding
- Quad and mountain biking
Book your outdoor activities at the Vallée de Ferney to discover the extraordinary treasure that Mauritius' nature represents.
For the best seafood on the east coast, we recommend La Case du Pêcheur, a small seaside restaurant in Palma r. It offers tasty local dishes and, during oyster season, you'll never taste fresher specimens.
Villa Tropical Temptation features and amenitiesVilla Tropical Temptation is located in an exceptional, secluded location close to two of Mauritius's most prestigious hotels, Le Saint Géran and Le Belle Mare Plage.
Just after Le Saint Géran hotel, a discreet sandy path leads to a white gate and a tropical garden abundantly planed with palm trees and verdant shrubs. The entryway to the comfortable and elegant duplex villa, like the rest of this beautiful Mauritian home, is decorated in tropical style.
The front lawn is impeccably maintained, and you will not be surprised to learn that the owner is a golf enthusiast. Beyond the villastone boundary wall, the white sand beach shifts and ebbs with the winds and tides. Villa Tentation Tropicale has been carefully sited and is therefore protected from the trade winds of the eastern coast.
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms able to accommodate 8 adults and 2 babies
- 4 en-suite bathrooms
- 1 separate bathroom with rain shower
- Fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher and 2 refrigerators, a coffee maker, a full set of household appliances, and
cutlery and crockery for 12 people
- Spacious sitting room
- Dining room with table and chairs for 10 people
- Spacious TV room with a flat screen TV and complimentary access to Canal-SAT satellite channels
- 2 Offices, one in a room and one upstairs
- Shaded covered terrace and outdoor dining area that includes a Weber barbecue and that can accommodate 10 people for dining, relaxing and playing
board games Laundry room with washing machine, first aid cabinet, iron and ironing board
- Security shutters
- Weber BBQ
- Sunbeds and parasols
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bedlinen and towels (sheets, bath and beach towels for a maximum of 10 people)
- 1 generator
- 1 alarm system connected to a local security company
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Private parking for several cars
- 2 kayaks
Villa Tropical Temptation staffWorking hours: 9am to 1:30pm Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
1. A bilingual cook (French and English)
- Specialising in Mauritian dishes with a French twist
- Preparation of lunch
Tenants are responsible for purchasing groceries.
2. Two bilingual housekeepers (French and English)
- Household cleaning
- Laundry, excluding ironing
Working hours: 5:00pm to 9:00pm Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
3. Chef for the evening and gardener during the day: apprenticed to the St Géran's best chefs
- Preparation of evening meals
- Evening kitchen and table service
- Gardening services
- The perfect companion for a trip to the market; will help you choose the best ingredients
The chef, Renaud, is present and provides dinner until 9:00 pm. Any additional hours will be paid at the villa the same day. We charge 5€ / hour.
Our staff fees are included in the apartment's rental. Tipping is discretionary. If you would like to leave a tip, we recommend the equivalent of €5 per day. Note that for the festive end of year period, there will be no service from December 24 at noon until December 25 inclusively and from December 31 at noon until January 2 inclusively. Kindly note that in Mauritius, 25th December, January 1st and 2nd are bank holidays.
Villa Tropical Temptation - Rates 2018 per night
|No. of guests||01-30 June
|16 January-30 April
01 July-31 August
15 October-14 December
|15 December-15 January|
*If your party includes several children under 4 years of age, a discretionary fee may apply.